Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The line that appears on your belly and your belly button

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-18

The line that appears on your belly and your belly button Empty
PostSubject: The line that appears on your belly and your belly button   The line that appears on your belly and your belly button Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:11 pm

Hey ladies,
I just wanted to know if you have the line that sometimes appears on your belly and whether your belly button has popped out yet?

I don't have the line, I properly won't get it, no-one in my family had it, but instead they got a hairy belly and yep I got that.

My belly button hasn't popped, lol I have always wated one hehe.

Love Em
Back to top Go down
Brown Eyed Gurl
Brown Eyed Gurl

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The line that appears on your belly and your belly button   The line that appears on your belly and your belly button Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:42 am

I've got the hairy belly too but no popping out yet i'm only 15 weeks but look alot farther since I'm having twins...
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: The line that appears on your belly and your belly button   The line that appears on your belly and your belly button Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:39 am

I have the hairy belly and the little line thing going on... LOL it's very faint, but it's there. I noticed it Sunday. As far as the belly button popping out... I CAN'T WAIT!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
SamanthaSakda
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
SamanthaSakda

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: The line that appears on your belly and your belly button   The line that appears on your belly and your belly button Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:54 pm

I got the line too, i think it's formed from the belly hairs, it's funny when i try to brush them off they would just line back. And my belly button is not popped out yet but it's getting tighter affraid I wonder which week will it pop?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The line that appears on your belly and your belly button   The line that appears on your belly and your belly button Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The line that appears on your belly and your belly button
Page 1 of 1