Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yet another newbie...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kelstar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-14

yet another newbie... Empty
PostSubject: yet another newbie...   yet another newbie... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:13 pm

Razz

Hey guys, Im just reading through all yours and its mental, i have had not that many symptoms at all, however very tired, and to say im only coming up to 2 months, im pretty scared about the chances of having twins...im showing already, its mad

anyone got any ideas, theres been quite a few twins within my family, on my Mothers side, my mother included....

Hope everyones well.

xxx
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: yet another newbie...   yet another newbie... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Kelstar, everyone thought I was having twins because I was showing at 8 weeks and twins, triplets and quads run in my family, but much to everyone's amazement, including my own, nope I only have 1 boy in there (thank god lol). So don't stress too much hunni, just relax and you will find out soon enough!

Lub Em
Back to top Go down
kelstar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: heya matey   yet another newbie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:05 pm

so, only 1, I bet your happy, in a weird way lol.... and a baby boy, congratulations....

Thanks for your message though, I wouldnt mind however i think it,d murder me im only a dot myself hehehe, so where are you from hunny, how far are you x
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

PostSubject: Re: yet another newbie...   yet another newbie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:44 pm

I'm in Perth, Australia. I'm 30 weeks and 4 days, although I had a really bad scare yesterday, I went into hospital, I was in preterm labour. Thankfully the doctors and midwifes were able to stop it (after being in labour at the hosp for 5 hours they did) and now I'm on complete bedrest! It's so not fun! But as long as Corey stays where he is for atleast 5 to 6 more weeks he'll be just fine and I will do anything to make sure that e will be fine! Take it from me it was not fun at all, I don't mind the pain but I was scared cose it was too early! And I kept telling Corey that, I said "Buby your not allowed to get yet! Your daddy isn't even here! You can come in like 6 weeks!" Hopefully you don't go through this!

Lub Em
Back to top Go down
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: yet another newbie...   yet another newbie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:12 pm

owh... hope that everything will be just fine.... lil_miss_86, don't move too much or too soon. take care ya...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetema.multiply.com
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: yet another newbie...   yet another newbie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:13 pm

OH NO EM! So sorry to hear about your night!! I hope you are feeling better today and STAY IN BED!! Razz
Now...you can stalk the forums all day! woohoo!

feel better
xoxo
c
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

PostSubject: Re: yet another newbie...   yet another newbie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:18 pm

Thanks ladies! I'm not allowed to do anything lol. My partner won't let me do anything either hehe. He was very worried about both me and Corey yesterday and doesn't want anything to happen to either of us.

And don't worry I'm not doing anything that will put Corey at risk, I'm taking everything easy! The funny thing is that since I'm not allowed to do anything that means that the men in the house are going to have to do the ooking and cleaning and clothes washing lol, ad the funniest of all is that my partner wants to cook. I mean I adore him for wanting to but he himself is the first to admit that he can't cook so this will be very interesting!

Thanks again ladies,

Lub Em
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: yet another newbie...   yet another newbie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:24 pm

Make sure you have a full supply of tums or Pepcid for that heartburn! lol
I am glad to hear that you are getting all the care you and Corey need!

keep us posted please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

PostSubject: Re: yet another newbie...   yet another newbie... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:27 pm

Lol thats what I'm mainly worried about lol, I have only had heartburn once and that was after my partner tried to cook me dinner, I don't want it again lol.

Don't worry I will be sure to keep you all posted!

Lub Em
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

PostSubject: Re: yet another newbie...   yet another newbie... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:03 pm

Well ladies, thought I'd let you know that I have been told that I can go into labour at any stage now since what happened on Wednesday. I'm just hoping that Corey will stay where he is for atleast another 5 to 6 weeks!

God luck to everyone!

Lub Em
Back to top Go down
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: yet another newbie...   yet another newbie... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:24 pm

owh!!! good luck to you!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetema.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yet another newbie...   yet another newbie... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yet another newbie...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: First Trimester-
Jump to: