Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nursery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-18

The Nursery Empty
PostSubject: The Nursery   The Nursery Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:15 pm

There is still a bit of work to be done, like still need to get a mattress for the cot and one for the bassinet, plus some other bits and pieces but it's coming together quite nicely! What do you think?
The Nursery Image019The Nursery Image020

This is the painting hangng on the wall in Corey's room, it was hand painted for Corey by his great nan!
The Nursery Image018

Love Em
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142

The Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:14 am

I think your nursery is perfect!! how cute!!! that is really sweet about the picture!
you have done a wonderful job! love the deep blue color for the walls!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

The Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:15 pm

I thought the paint was prefect too, but I didn't say anything because my partner picked it and he thinks he hasn't had any choice so far so it was his choice for the colour of the walls and even though I wasn't able to tell him then evryone has told him that he chose the perfect colour as it matches in with the curtains and the painting!

Lol I dribbe alot no, words just splurt out lol!

Thanks again, Love Em
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

The Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Our Jungle safari Nursery   The Nursery Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:08 am

Here is our nursery. We are having a boy. It looks a little jumbled now b/c this was right after the shower...but it will be perfect when our little guy comes!

The Nursery InsidecribThe Nursery WallhangingsThe Nursery Dresser
The Nursery Crib
The Nursery Daddy
The Nursery Changingtable
The Nursery Bouncer

There is also my exercise bike in there next to the changing table, but that's going... we just have any place for it right now. The walls are a brown color, it's called Hotel Fawn or something like that. The main colors are light green, yellow and brown. I wish these pics were bigger, I took them from my Myspace page so I had to shrink them.

Surprised
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

The Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:15 pm

Crystin, the pictures are awesome! You have a great nurery, I haven't had my baby shower yet, I cannot wait for it! But it will be in May after my MIL gets back from her cruise lol, she's the one planning it.

Once again I love your nursery! You have so many nice things for your boy!

Love Em
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

The Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:48 am

Thank you Em! you are going to feel so overwhelmed when you have your shower! all this new stuff to find a place for, but it's so fun oraganizing and getting it ready... I love the animal theme of the room...I have a huge soft spot for animals, I hope I can pass that along to Austin!
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

The Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:34 pm

I know what you mean! I have a stuff toy, an elephant that I got when I was born and I am passing it onto my son! My partner thinks it is a good tradition to start as Corey will also receive a rattle that was my partners, which happens to also be an elephant lol.

My MIL is the one organising the baby shower, and it'll be late May, she goes on a cruise and it will be when she gets back, I only hope that I can hold off giving birth until after she comes back lol.

But I love the animal theme! We were going to have an Elmo theme but couldn't find one, then it was sesame street but still couldn't find it, now we have teddys and rabbits lol.

We got more for Corey on the weekend, we were given our nappy bag (stuffed full of bits and pieces), some more clothes (need togo thru them lol) and a cot blanket, matching pillow and matching bumper (blue satin with rabbits). So the room is coming along quite well.

Love Em
Back to top Go down
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

Number of posts : 37

The Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:15 pm

thank you all for sharing the pictures. I'm going to start decorating the nursery room this june....

i'll know my baby's gender by MAY, but i bought a yellow bed &
accessories for my child! hahaha.. i know it's kinda bright, but at
least it matches well if i'm having either a boy or a girl. ....
I love you , and i bought a grey baby's car seat! (i want a red one, but my hubby chose GREY! mennnnn!!!)

cant wait to start decorating my nursery room!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetema.multiply.com
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

The Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:20 pm

lol Emazens atleast you were allowed to buy stuff before you knew what sex you are having. I had to wait, lucky Corey co-operatored. And since we found out that we've having a boy my partner has decided everything has to be blue. Like you would never guess that Corey is a boy lol!

Love Em
Back to top Go down
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

Number of posts : 37

The Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:37 am

hahahaha.... The Nursery 839160eb4v3wjspr

lil_miss_86 wrote:
lol Emazens atleast you
were allowed to buy stuff before you knew what sex you are having. I
had to wait, lucky Corey co-operatored. And since we found out that
we've having a boy my partner has decided everything has to be blue.
Like you would never guess that Corey is a boy lol!

Love Em
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetema.multiply.com
Sponsored content

The Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nursery
Page 1 of 1