Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any advice would be appreciated.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lisa_kay

lisa_kay

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Any advice would be appreciated. Empty
PostSubject: Any advice would be appreciated.   Any advice would be appreciated. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:10 am

Hi my names Lisa and i'm 22 years old. I am married to a lovely man and have a little 4 year old boy from a previous relationship, he will be 5 in May. Me and my husband had been trying for a baby on and off due to health problems for around 3 years and i have recently found out i am expecting. As you can imagine this is the best news i could have imagined but strangely this time around i am alot more worried. As you probably gathered i was only 17 when i had my son and i took alot of things for granted with his pregnancy and this time now i feel like it's my 1st pregnancy. I cannot remember anything no advice etc.. and i have been getting myself worked up with worry. My doctor just said if the tests said posotive then i was pregnant, he didn't do any blood checks or blood pressure etc.. and i left the doctors feeling dazed and the midwife is on holiday for 3 weeks. I have been having quite bad tummy cramps for the last 2 weeks i am now 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant is this normal? I can't remember ever being this tired with my son or my breasts being this sore and i have already started gaining weight. I want to enjoy being pregnant but i am so tense any words of advice would be a great comfort. I hope to hear from some of you soon and congratulations to all you who have recently found out your expecting x
Back to top Go down
http://www.faceparty.co.uk/lisa_kay_18
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Any advice would be appreciated.   Any advice would be appreciated. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:57 pm

Hunni, I know tht you are feeling very tired, or as I put it buggered and that your breasts are sore but don't worry it is normal!

You go through stages were you are so tired you don't wanna do anything and then there are the sore breasts, that comes and goes when it wants.
I'm 27 weeks and 4 days and I still get sore breasts and I'm in a tired stage again.
As much as I cannot wait to meet my lil man, I'm starting to get nervous.

But remember any questions you have just ask away and we should be able to help!

Love Em
Back to top Go down
lisa_kay

lisa_kay

PostSubject: Re: Any advice would be appreciated.   Any advice would be appreciated. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:13 am

Very Happy Thankyou Em and good luck for 3 weeks time.
Back to top Go down
lisa_kay

lisa_kay

PostSubject: Re: Any advice would be appreciated.   Any advice would be appreciated. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:14 am

or even 13 lol! stupid computer.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Any advice would be appreciated.   Any advice would be appreciated. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 pm

No worries hunni, lol don't you just love computers? lol. If you have aymore questions don't be shy to ask!

Love Em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any advice would be appreciated.   Any advice would be appreciated. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any advice would be appreciated.
Page 1 of 1