Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BLOOD PRESSURE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-18

BLOOD PRESSURE Empty
PostSubject: BLOOD PRESSURE   BLOOD PRESSURE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:40 am

I had a doctors appointment today and I found out I have high blood pressure. Unless I can get it to stop increasing and start going down I will end up in hospital. I have the GD test in 2 weeks and as my doc has all informed me to cut all sugar from my diet, I guess he is expecting that I will have diabetes. I have also been told to cut all salt from my diet too, but that is to help my bp.

Today is just not my day!

Hope everyone is doing better than me! Well on the good side Corey is still over active! Although he has changed positions now, he is no longer head down. Now he kicks down there! OUCH!! Take care ladies!!

Love Em
Back to top Go down
SamanthaSakda
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
SamanthaSakda

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-18

BLOOD PRESSURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOOD PRESSURE   BLOOD PRESSURE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:49 pm

I wish you to get better soon!
I think that will go away after labor, i had a friend who got diabetes when she started her pregnancy and now she's doing just fine.
Don't let it stress you and enjoy the moves from the little guy inside you Very Happy I'm loving it too, he's getting more and more active mostly at bed time, and he kicks down there too hehe we're having soccer boys lol
Take care and good luck!!
Back to top Go down

BLOOD PRESSURE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Second Trimester-
Jump to: