Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone feel......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Does anyone feel...... Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone feel......   Does anyone feel...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:32 pm

Does anyone feel like time is simply running out?

I do! I can't seem to get the nursery just th way I want it and I feel that we won't have everything we need for Corey by the time he gets here! Argh!!!!!!

My partner thinks 'm going crazy cose there is still over 15 weeks but I'm worried! Then again everything I go and get for Corey my SIL goes and gets for her unborn baby. She is 6 weeks excatly behind me.

I'm just worried that when Corey gets here, we just won't be ready! ARGH!!!!!

Love Em
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel......   Does anyone feel...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:47 pm

Breathe... I felt the exact same way... Everything will come together. I felt like nothing was going to get done and Austin will be sleeping on the bed b/w my hubby and I, but things are working out just fine.
When is your baby shower? that will help boost your mood too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel......   Does anyone feel...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:06 pm

I'm not sure if I'm having a baby shower. My MIL is gong away and I want her to be there, oh and she said she would be organising it. So if I do have a baby shower it will be in the last week of may.

I feel heaps better than yesterday, after I wrote that my MIL came over and made me an offer, she found the cot I wanted (Bruin Roma 3-in-1 Cot Bed) with the matching chnging table all for $599.98, saving $600. I colnd't pass on the offer. So now I pay $100 a fortnight off it and my FIL is putting $200 towards it. So now the only big items left to get is a chest of drawers and the mattresses for the cot and the bassinet.

And of course more clothes, sheets, blankets, etc. This is so awesome I woke up this morning with a foot being pushed out of my belly! I wanted to scream it was so cool! hehe

Love Em
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel......   Does anyone feel...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:24 pm

That is fabulous! see it's all coming together. Sometimes it helps just to vent and get it all out!!!

OMG! is this the first time you seen that?? I am so jealous!!
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel......   Does anyone feel...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:46 pm

Yep this is the first time he's pushed his foot out. I looked around my bed for the camera, couldn't see it, so I sat up to have a better look but I must have disturbed him and Corey moved. So hopefully I'll be ready next time and I'll take a photo of it!

Love Em
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel......   Does anyone feel...... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:32 am

that is so cool!! I am jealous! Keep that camera in your back pocket at all times! LOL I can't wait to see his little foot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel......   Does anyone feel...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone feel......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Second Trimester-
Jump to: