Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing... the kids!

Go down 
+2
emazens
njeosys
6 posters
AuthorMessage
njeosys
njeosys

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Introducing... the kids! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing... the kids!   Introducing... the kids! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Introducing... the kids! 100_4510

This is my firstborn, Elaina. She is the sweetest, most sensitive and empathetic soul I know. She's eating mac-n-cheese. My hubby took this pic tonight when he was watching both girls so I could help my sis-in-law paint her new house. They made me a surprise bday cake and this pic was part of a video he had waiting with the surprise!

Introducing... the kids! 100_3810

This is Abigail, a baby who never cries and who just lights up the life of anyone she comes in contact with. She is LIFE and so incredibly joyful. She's my chatterbox and she jabbers non-stop all day long! She's taking a bath in this pic!

POST YOUR KIDS PICS!
Back to top Go down
http://sevenshadesofred.blogspot.com
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... the kids!   Introducing... the kids! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:33 am

So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetema.multiply.com
AutumnLyfe
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
AutumnLyfe

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... the kids!   Introducing... the kids! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:56 pm

this is our little girl Indigo who will be three April 13th. She is the best thing we have ever done! The air I breath, the smile I carry and the reason my heart beats....I am adding a couple lol Stay tuned for the new ones soon Smile

EATING MY NASTY FAVORITE PREGNANT FOOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE LIKES IT TOO.
Introducing... the kids! Cottagecheese
BURGER KINGS NEW MASCOT. EVERYDAY IS DRESS UP TO HER AND SHE DOES IT ALL ON HER OWN!
Introducing... the kids! Today1
HER AND DADDY BEING SILLY
Introducing... the kids! Thirdeye
WHEN SHE WAS BORN COLLAGE!
Introducing... the kids! Apic
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... the kids!   Introducing... the kids! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:49 pm

She is absolutely gorgeous!! what a beautiful family you have...and to think, you are going to get to add two more beauties! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
Brown Eyed Gurl
Brown Eyed Gurl

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... the kids!   Introducing... the kids! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:47 am

They are all so cute...
Back to top Go down
lisa_kay

lisa_kay

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... the kids!   Introducing... the kids! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:07 am

you all have beautiful families i haven't a clue how to upload photo's but you can view all my familly on my faceparty at www.faceparty.co.uk/lisa_kay_18 kieran will be 5 in may he has grown up so quick i can't wait to give him a little bro or sis in november. Best wishes to you all xxx Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.faceparty.co.uk/lisa_kay_18
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... the kids!   Introducing... the kids! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing... the kids!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Photos-
Jump to: