Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's going on?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
njeosys
njeosys

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-19

What's going on?! Empty
PostSubject: What's going on?!   What's going on?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:40 pm

So I don't think this was our month! Boo! Mad But everything seems so screwed up. I've been crampy for 2+ weeks and my periods were sporadic after having my DD in March of last year (so almost a year now). They seemed to correct themselves except that I bleed for 2 weeks instead of 2-3 days (normal for me).

What do you guys think this could mean?! Oh, and another thing... I thought AF came today as there was a slight brown tint to the TP. But there hasn't been anything whatsoever at all! ALL DAY! I took my last digital thinking, "Maybe?" and it said Not Pregnant. Shocked I just don't know what my body is doing. I'm calling my OBGYN tomorrow!

Joy
Back to top Go down
http://sevenshadesofred.blogspot.com
cindy82
cindy82

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-18

What's going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on?!   What's going on?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:06 pm

awww, i know how much a pain that it, maybe its still early, has anything changed since af? is it still spotty? how long are your cycles usualy?
njeosys wrote:
So I don't think this was our month! Boo! Mad But everything seems so screwed up. I've been crampy for 2+ weeks and my periods were sporadic after having my DD in March of last year (so almost a year now). They seemed to correct themselves except that I bleed for 2 weeks instead of 2-3 days (normal for me).

What do you guys think this could mean?! Oh, and another thing... I thought AF came today as there was a slight brown tint to the TP. But there hasn't been anything whatsoever at all! ALL DAY! I took my last digital thinking, "Maybe?" and it said Not Pregnant. Shocked I just don't know what my body is doing. I'm calling my OBGYN tomorrow!

Joy
Back to top Go down
njeosys
njeosys

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-19

What's going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on?!   What's going on?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:52 pm

Actually, there was just one swipe of rusty something. I don't know what it was (wasn't CM). It was just that the TP was tinted a little. OMG! What if it was just the TP? I feel like such a dork if that is the case.

But no, nothing since. Maybe I'm stressing and it stopped?! LOL! I have a doc appointment tomorrow, so we'll see!
Back to top Go down
http://sevenshadesofred.blogspot.com
cindy82
cindy82

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-18

What's going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on?!   What's going on?! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:35 pm

lord, i hope it was inplant bleeding. how late is af now? good luck on your doc app, make them do ablood test. what day are you on your cycle? king
njeosys wrote:
Actually, there was just one swipe of rusty something. I don't know what it was (wasn't CM). It was just that the TP was tinted a little. OMG! What if it was just the TP? I feel like such a dork if that is the case.

But no, nothing since. Maybe I'm stressing and it stopped?! LOL! I have a doc appointment tomorrow, so we'll see!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's going on?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on?!   What's going on?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going on?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TTC-
Jump to: