Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIRED TIRED TIRED

Go down 
+3
lexie
waitn838
emazens
7 posters
AuthorMessage
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-18

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: TIRED TIRED TIRED   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:40 am

Hi all...

I'm on my eight-week..... Now I feel really tired... after I get back from my work, I'm easily exhausted.... then I'll sleep, from 6 until 8pm.... take hot shower after that, then I eat something, just so that I don't feel gastric... take my folic acid pill, drink a glass of milk.... go right back to sleep.. until morning...

I can't wait to complete my 1st Trimester! Wink

Last edited by emazens on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetema.multiply.com
waitn838
waitn838

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-19

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRED TIRED TIRED   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:55 am

im finally just starting to get my energy back and im just over 13 weeks now...hopefully i can get rid of my morning sickeness completely..i will say it has gotten better but my super-smelling nose still doesnt like the smell of chicken and most meats so i avoid them
Back to top Go down
lexie

lexie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-20

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRED TIRED TIRED   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 pm

hi girls. i'm new here, just stumbled on to this web site. i am 5 weeks. we are really excited. we have a little boy at home who is 3.5 years old and who would love a lil brother or sister. i have m/c 2'x then i had my angel soo we are praying for the best and hope that we are past all that. anyway just wanted to say hi to the first trimesters cat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-17

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRED TIRED TIRED   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:24 pm

lexie wrote:
hi girls. i'm new here, just stumbled on to this web site. i am 5 weeks. we are really excited. we have a little boy at home who is 3.5 years old and who would love a lil brother or sister. i have m/c 2'x then i had my angel soo we are praying for the best and hope that we are past all that. anyway just wanted to say hi to the first trimesters cat

Hi Lexie! Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope everything goes well with this pregnancy.

Like a Star @ heaven Sending good vibes Like a Star @ heaven

Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ruttish
lexie

lexie

Number of posts : 5

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRED TIRED TIRED   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:30 pm

thanks sabrina. hey my husband was born in springfield ill. he moved when he was 8. we keep saying we are gonna take my son.... THANKS for the good vibes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRED TIRED TIRED   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:33 pm

lexie wrote:
thanks sabrina. hey my husband was born in springfield ill. he moved when he was 8. we keep saying we are gonna take my son.... THANKS for the good vibes

You're welcome hun. If you ever do decide to come to IL, come to Chicago. Smile
Back to top Go down
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: lower-back pain   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:34 pm

Does anyone here experiencing lower-back pain as well???

It's been like 2 weeks that i'm having these aches. I can't suddenly get up from my bed / chair... i'm not doing any exercises now.. i asked my ob, and she said maybe i don't have enough calsium.. owwhhhh.. i'm worried....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRED TIRED TIRED   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:39 pm

I have lower back pain. I just use icy hot & and stretch a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Whitters
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
Whitters

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-22

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRED TIRED TIRED   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Oh girl, I hear you on those back pains.
I'm almost 9 weeks along, and it seems like I have everything...extreme "morning" sickness that lasts all day. I throw up at least once every day, as many as five times...no fun. Headaches galore, backaches so so bad, and I sleep allllll the time. I sleep at least 10 hours every night, plus a nap. I can smell everything and it makes me sick. I crave the most random things....Crazy crazy crazy.
Back to top Go down
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: back pain   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:39 pm

i've bought new shoes... Now it's more comfy to walk around, and i try not to cuddle myself while watching tv anymore.. I have to take care of my posture, and so far, my back pain has decreased.... yeiiiiiiiiiiiiii......................... I love you
Back to top Go down
mommyof2soon2b3

Number of posts : 4

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: Back pain..   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:18 pm

Posture? Whats that? Lol!!! I dont think I have had good posture for years. Even being preggers I keep forgetting to sit up straight and I am in front of this computer alllll day long waiting for phones to ring. Can anyone say booooooooriiing!?!?!?! And ouch!!! I know the feeling of back pain. Its a normal thing for me even when I am not pregnant. So I feel for ya.
Back to top Go down
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRED TIRED TIRED   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:18 pm

i found this link, "Posture and Pregnancy".. http://www.babies.sutterhealth.org/during/preg_posture.html

farao
Back to top Go down
ice-maiden

ice-maiden

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-04

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRED TIRED TIRED   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:03 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site, i just kind of stumbled across whilst browsin the net. I am 7 weeks along with my 3rd child, my eldest is 16yrs this yr & my youngest is 8yrs this yr. (i know i must be mad)
I think its great that there are sites such as this one where you can chat & discuss problems with people going through the same as you, there was nothin like this during my first pregnancy.

anyhows i just thought i'd say hi to all, and i wish you all the very best.

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TIRED TIRED TIRED Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRED TIRED TIRED   TIRED TIRED TIRED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIRED TIRED TIRED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: First Trimester-
Jump to: