Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
+22
AutumnLyfe
baby#3
Dallas'Girl
waitn838
Brown Eyed Gurl
beauty3551
Tasia32
njeosys
mommy2be242
allygrl
cindy82
SamanthaSakda
eeyore
HappyRae
Crystin
Jennipher
amy1stbaby
Jaymie
kamala
emazens
lil_miss_86
Admin
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:23 pm

Hi! My name is Sabrina. I created this forum as a hang out for mom's & mom's to be. You can pretty much do anything you want here. Share stories, give advice, recipes etc etc. The only rule here is to be respectful towards other users. This is your forum just as much as it is mine.

Enjoy & welcome!

What a Face

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ruttish
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions, Im so not good at these lol!   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:40 am

Hello,

My name is Emma, i'm due on the 22nd of June. I'm 22 and happily engaged to my partner! I don't know what I would do without him! I'm new to all this but by the time my "boy" is born I wil be an old pro lol! Hope all is good!

MWAH! Good luck and love Em Smile
Back to top Go down
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

Number of posts : 37

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 am

Hi, I'm Ema too! Laughing

joining this forum as i found the link from the website i-ampregnant.com...

sweet.. i love sharing all the things that happening in me, in a way, i will receive a lotsa information too..

I live outside from U.S., and now, I'm 2 months pregnant. Gosh!
CONGRATULATIONS to all!!

Introductions Congratulations_graphics_5a

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetema.multiply.com
kamala

kamala

Number of posts : 11

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: hi everyone   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:56 am

hi all.
my name is kamala, 25 from malaysia. this is my first pregnancy and i'm in week 26 now. things seemed to move around quite quickly in the mid of 2nd trimester, but now i feel as though time is crawling in a super slow motion. can't wait to step into the 3rd trimester and finally get to meet my boy in may. it feels good to be a part of this forum and good luck to all you pregnant ladies there. flower
Back to top Go down
Jaymie

Number of posts : 1

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hi Im Jaymie   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:23 am

Hi I'm Jaymie. I'm 19 years old and expecting my first baby girl!! She is due April 30th and as of today, I am 29 weeks pregnant, and only have 72 days left to go. bounce I'm so anxious!! haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jaymiefreak
amy1stbaby
amy1stbaby

Number of posts : 14

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:27 am

Hi all, i'm Amy i'm 22 and expecting our first baby boy who is due 19th April 08. I've been married to my husband for 2 and half years now and we are so excited to be having our first child.We live in Somerset,England, which is a beautiful part of the country and a great place to bring up children. I found the link to this forum on i-am-pregnant.com. I'm 31+2 weeks pregnant, and the countdown for meeting my little man 'Jack' has begun! Hope everyone is well, good luck to you all Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jennipher

Jennipher

Number of posts : 7

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:12 am

Hi..My name is Jennipher...I'm 33 weeks pregnant
I live in Canada and this is our first. I'm 23 yrs old.
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: HI!   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:17 pm

Hey Everyone,
My name is Crystin. My hubby Jerry and I are expecting our first baby June 16th! According to the sonogram pics we are expecting a "not so shy" baby boy. We are going to name him Austin Cole, unless I decide at the very last second upon looking into his eyes he looks more like a Gustus or Fineus Shocked ... I will blame it on the preggo horomone and/or pain meds and I really hope that doesn't happen. lol! I hit 23 weeks today and have enjoyed literally every second of this pregnancy... gas, constipation, heartburn, bladder kicks (recently happened) and all...Not saying these are great things, but that's my little boy in there... I will take it... I have been able to at least breeze past the morning sickness which I am thankful for.
So there you have it!
I can't wait to be a part of these forums!
I hope to talk to everyone soon! afro

Crystin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
HappyRae

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:24 pm

Hi There,
My name is Raechel. I took two pregnancy tests on Valentine's Day and they were both positive. I took one Friday and one Saturday and they both came back positive as well. My first doctor's appt. is March 18. Can't wait... I have been off the pill since May so it took a while but we couldn't be happier!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Hi ladies! Thank you so much for joining!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eeyore

Number of posts : 3

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: hi   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:20 pm

hi im lisa im 28 years old amd this is our first baby. i am 25 weeks pregnant. i have been married for 5 years and so looking forward to meeting our little man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SamanthaSakda
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
SamanthaSakda

Number of posts : 22

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hello mommies!   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:23 pm

I'm Samantha, 22 years old and been married since 2 years ago!
Today i'm 20 weeks pregnant, this is gonna be my first baby, i just found out that it's a boy and i can't wait to see him! cheers I like the name Nigel but my DH don't think so Rolling Eyes

I found the link on i-am-pregnant.com and i find it so cute! I like pink!
Back to top Go down
cindy82
cindy82

Number of posts : 31

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: hi   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm

hi everyone. Im cindy, i live in ms and have 2 boys of my own and 4 step children. i have been ttc over a year. i got pregnant and ended up having a missed miscarage in november. i am ttc again and hopeing its my month. my periods have been messed up since the m/c so i am hopeing it will happen again soon. good luck to all of yall who are ttc and congrats to all those who are preg.
sunny
Back to top Go down
allygrl

allygrl

Registration date : 2008-02-19

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: New Mommy Status   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:49 am

Hello Everyone!

Congrats on the New Mommy Status.

My story goes like this: I have been dating my boyfriend for over a year and half. We just moved in last month, and everything is going great. Well i was suppose to recieve my AF on the 10th but nothing came. I realized okay just not here yet. Well the next morning i had really bad breast pains and i was sleeping so early. I didnt know what was going on. I let it slide a couple of days. Well on Valentines day, I choose to take a test and the good news is it was defintally Postive. That night i told my BF and he didnt believe me. So we bought more and then i took them, less than 2 seconds to pink lines =], He was in shock and loved it. We called the 15th and made a appt for the 22nd, I am so nervous and excited. I am probally around 5 weeks as the counter should be. I am still havin a lot of tender breast and i just begin my prenatial vitamins.

So We expect our first child in Late October =]

Congrats to all,
Alyson
Back to top Go down
mommy2be242

Number of posts : 4

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:38 am

Hi my name is Erikka and this is my first pregnancy. I am 26 weeks pregnant with a little boy. Although my little man was not planned, I am so happy that he has come into my life. I'm happy to see that I have a place to come to talk to other mommy's because although I like to pretend I have it all together, I don't have a clue and sometimes I get really scared of what I've gotten myself into.
Back to top Go down
njeosys
njeosys

Number of posts : 37

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:56 am

I'm Joy! I'll be 23 next week and we're TTC baby #3 right now! What a Face I have two little girls, Elaina (2.5 yrs) and Abigail (11 mo.). So hopefully a boy next time around?!?!?!?! We live in KCMO. My hubby is a youth minister and worship leader at a non-denom. inner city church (what a mouthful!). Anyway, glad to be here! Cindy82 hooked me up with this awesome, brand new forum! Can't wait to see the pages filled with other newcomers.

Joy
Back to top Go down
http://sevenshadesofred.blogspot.com
Tasia32

Tasia32

Number of posts : 2

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hello Ladies!   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:59 pm

Hi my name is Tasia, I am 21 years old going on 22 on March 8th. I have been married going on 8 months on March 7th. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive since December but before that we weren't trying but we weren't preventing it either. I am excited to be apart of another wonderful forum for moms and moms to be. Congrats to all the pregnant women and baby dust to all of us ttc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beauty3551

beauty3551

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Baby#1   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:54 pm

Hey all, my name is Cindie. I'm 21, married for almost 2 1/2yrs. and we are expecting our first baby.
Today I'm 10w3d. I go for an ultrasound tomorrow.

Dh is 21 also, and we weren't planning this one, but it's a happy suprise. I saw some of you on the other site I frequent, so HELLO!!!

I'll probably start adding belly pics soon.Cindie
What a Face lol!
Back to top Go down
Brown Eyed Gurl
Brown Eyed Gurl

Number of posts : 61

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:45 am

Hello I'm Brandi I'm 22 and my husband Jeff is 24 we've been married a little over a year but have been together 8+ years. We are currently expecting twins Aug 24 2008 Mar 3 we get to find out the sexes if they cooperate. This is our 3rd pregnancy first healthy one the other 2 ended by 8 weeks. This pregnancy we were having triplets but lost one at 9 weeks. We are so thankful for our two healthy babies that are still hanging on tight.
Back to top Go down
waitn838
waitn838

Number of posts : 24

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Terri   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:13 pm

hi there...my names Terri and im expecting my 2nd child this august...i currently have a soon to be 4 year old son (Aiden March 12) and love him to pieces

im excited about this pregnancy and hoping for my little girl this round...ill be finding out march 25 what im having What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dallas'Girl

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:32 pm

hey ladies. I'm Ashley, I have a 3 week old son, Alexander Jude. I'm 16 and live in michigan...

not sure what else besides i'm a HUGE dagorhir nerd Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Dallas'Girl wrote:
hey ladies. I'm Ashley, I have a 3 week old son, Alexander Jude. I'm 16 and live in michigan...

not sure what else besides i'm a HUGE dagorhir nerd Smile

Welcome Ashley! Wink What is dagorhir? scratch
Back to top Go down
baby#3

baby#3

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:55 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Desiree and I'm 27 years old. I'm married to my wonderful husband and we have two little boys ages 4 and 7. I went through a rough patch last year when I experienced 2 miscarriages back to back but I am happy to say that I am currently 17 1/2 weeks pregnant with our last addition. I haven't had my ultrasound to find out what it is yet (only one early on at 12 weeks)but we are so hoping to add a girl to the family. I can't wait we should find out within the next 2 weeks!!! I am looking forward to getting to know some of you on here and wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AutumnLyfe
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
AutumnLyfe

Number of posts : 23

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: HI!   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:28 pm

Hello! My name is Autumn and I am 30 years old. I have been married to my stunning husband Marcus since 2002 and we have a beautiful and perfect baby girl Indigo who is almost 3! We are currently expecting TWIN BOYS!!!!! I am excited to get to know you all!
Back to top Go down
kamala

kamala

Number of posts : 11

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:27 am

Autumn... I love the pic of your little girl grinning beside your belly.. SO CUTE!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions-
Jump to: