Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posotive advice please!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lisa_kay

lisa_kay

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Posotive advice please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Posotive advice please!!!   Posotive advice please!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:49 am

Hiya all hope your all well!!!
Dunno if you remember me i had a miscarraige last month on the 10th april at around 6/7 weeks and me and my husband were devastated. I found out yesterday that i am pregnant again already!!! We didn't expect it to happen so quickly and now i am really scared. I have no idea how far along that makes me and i don't know if theres added risks with it being so soon after my miscarraige. My midwife seemed optomistic on the phone but i did wonder if she was just trying to stop me worrying so much as i know it wont do me much good. i just wondered if any of you had been in a similar situation and had a happy outcome. Happy positive replys would be much appreciated and any advice ppl can give me.
Many thanks, Lisa. xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.faceparty.co.uk/lisa_kay_18
lisa_kay

lisa_kay

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Posotive advice please!!!   Posotive advice please!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:31 am

I am 7 weeks pregnant today ( baby actually 5 weeks ) i got a full week to go and i'll be further on than last time. It is so wierd when they calculate your dates as it is exactly 7 weeks since i lost the baby but as i have had no cycle inbetween they gotta use the misscarraige as my last menstrul cycle. Wish me luck, 7 days and counting Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.faceparty.co.uk/lisa_kay_18
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Posotive advice please!!!   Posotive advice please!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:03 pm

Congrats Lisa!!!
My fingers are crossed for you hunni! Just think positively and everything will be fine!

Lub Em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posotive advice please!!!   Posotive advice please!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posotive advice please!!!
Page 1 of 1