Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just checking in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cindy82
cindy82

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-18

just checking in Empty
PostSubject: just checking in   just checking in Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:23 pm

hey just checking to see how everyone is doing. hope all is well with everyone! Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142

just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: just checking in   just checking in Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:10 pm

Doing well! ready for this week to be over. My hubby has been out of town on business since Easter and won't be back until Friday... we are then off to Atlanta for Maternity Pics... so it's going to be a busy week for us!

I hope all is well with everyone!

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
cindy82
cindy82

Number of posts : 31

just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: just checking in   just checking in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:57 am

awww , i bet youll be glad when he gets back. i have to go through atlanta to get to my moms, some bad storms hit there a few weeks ago i heard. good luck on the pics. im sure they will turmn out great!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: just checking in   just checking in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:12 am

Yes, I will be happy when he gets back. I will be able to finally sleep! haha!
I heard the storms were bad, I am hoping things are okay when we go!
We can't wait to get them done... we then have our child birthing classes the next week... April is going to fly by and then only a few more weeks until we have our little man here with us!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68

just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: just checking in   just checking in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:02 pm

Hello ladies,

I had the glucose challenge done yeserday, I get the results on tuesday. I didn't have to drink an orange or green drink it was just like lemonade hehe, my sister was so jealous!

I have also found out within the pst few weeks that my sister is also pregnant, number 6. Kieran (number 5) was born in June last year, she admitted that she has been trying since she found out I was pregnant.

Anyways, Corey and I are doing alot better. I think my bp has come down, well atleast I feel like it has. Anyways take care ladies!

Love Em
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: just checking in   just checking in Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:29 pm

that is so good to hear that you and Corey are doing better! that should take a lot of stress off of you and the little one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: just checking in   just checking in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just checking in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Community Chat-
Jump to: