Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are/were your first symptoms?!

Go down 
+3
amy1stbaby
SamanthaSakda
njeosys
7 posters
AuthorMessage
njeosys
njeosys

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-19

What are/were your first symptoms?! Empty
PostSubject: What are/were your first symptoms?!   What are/were your first symptoms?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:43 am

List your first symptom(s)!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sevenshadesofred.blogspot.com
SamanthaSakda
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
SamanthaSakda

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What are/were your first symptoms?!   What are/were your first symptoms?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:03 pm

-No period (i took a test 4 days after my period was missing)
-Sleepy
-Nausea

how about u??
Back to top Go down
amy1stbaby
amy1stbaby

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: What are/were your first symptoms?!   What are/were your first symptoms?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:23 am

Mine was feeling really dizzy! I didn't find out i was pregnant till i was 7 wks gone,it was my husband that bought and persuaded me to have the test, i thought it would be negative as we hadn't been preventing a pregnancy for 4 yrs!!!I cried tears of joy when 2 lines appeared almost straight away.Now i only have 5 wks and 2 days till my D-Date,that day seems so long ago now,but still get butterflies and a lump in my throat when i think back to that day when we found out cheers
Back to top Go down
Whitters
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
Whitters

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What are/were your first symptoms?!   What are/were your first symptoms?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:19 pm

I was unbearably tired. and my breasts hurt so so badly, and they got really full and heavy.
Headaches became much more frequent, and I was nauseus all the time.
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: What are/were your first symptoms?!   What are/were your first symptoms?! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:06 pm

I was 3 days late on my period, but I took a test the month before when I was 7 days late and it was negative...so I didn't really think I was. I took the test and there it was... I was also tired all the time. I never had morning sickness which was good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
amy1stbaby
amy1stbaby

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: What are/were your first symptoms?!   What are/were your first symptoms?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:22 am

Crystin wrote:
I was 3 days late on my period, but I took a test the month before when I was 7 days late and it was negative...so I didn't really think I was. I took the test and there it was... I was also tired all the time. I never had morning sickness which was good.

You were so lucky not to suffer morning sickness, i suffered with it for 16 wks,it made me feel dreadfull pale
You were a lucky one Smile
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: What are/were your first symptoms?!   What are/were your first symptoms?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:38 pm

I am so thankful I didn't have to suffer through the morning sickness! I am such a whiner when it comes to being sick!! I feel for all of you that did! no fun Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
lisa_kay

lisa_kay

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What are/were your first symptoms?!   What are/were your first symptoms?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:22 am

Dizziness was my main symptom before i realised i was pregnant and my increased appetite. Eating was the only thing that sempt to stop the dizziness. Also extremely tired all the time and my breasts are so sore. I am only 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant too, i never had this much to complain about so early on in my last pregnancy. I wonder if this could indicate i am carrying the opposite sex to last time??? any thoughts??
Back to top Go down
http://www.faceparty.co.uk/lisa_kay_18
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: What are/were your first symptoms?!   What are/were your first symptoms?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:22 pm

My symptoms...

~ No period of course..
~ But I had menstrual cramps until 6th-week.
~ Starting 10th-week, nausea starts. No morning sickness, but horrible
night sickness... doctor said I'm too tired working, that why I have
the night sickness.
~ I can't smell any food
~ I barely eat, but I force myself to eat cereal and drink milk.
~ Sore breast

~ starting 12th-week, the nausea easing off...
~ but still, i can't smell fried chickens, fish, meat.
~ starting to gain a few pounds, and the baby bump starting to appear.. its noticeable now!!

now i'm in the 14th week... bye bye first trimester!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetema.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are/were your first symptoms?!   What are/were your first symptoms?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are/were your first symptoms?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: First Trimester-
Jump to: