Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower! Empty
PostSubject: Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower!   Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:58 am

We finally finished our nursery this weekend! It is so sweet!! We are doing the Tiddliwinks Safari theme from Target. I will have to post pics ASAP!!

Also, we are getting maternity pictures done on March 29th! We set up the appt on Sunday! My hubby has a friend from High School who is now a photographer. She is trying to break into maternity pics! I can't wait!

My shower is March 8th this Saturday which is also wonderful because now the nursery is ready and I can start organizing and arranging Austin's stuff! eek!
I am so excited!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
SamanthaSakda
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
SamanthaSakda

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower!   Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:57 pm

That's wonderful! i can't wait to see the pictures!
I will start the nursery in probably three more months, then will do the baby shower.
But unlike most of u, I won't have any room for the baby by himself so i'll be putting him in my room besides my bed.
I've already bought the crib, sheets and even a stroller, i really can't wait to put everything all up! 17 more weeks to gooo!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

PostSubject: Re: Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower!   Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:10 pm

I will have to post the pics soon!
If he is in your room, you won't have to walk nearly as far for those 2 a.m. diaper changes/feedings...look at it that way...

17 weeks will FLY by! I am 27 weeks starting monday and it's shocking to me how fast this has gone! I know I will miss being preggo with this little guy! tongue
Back to top Go down
SamanthaSakda
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
SamanthaSakda

PostSubject: Re: Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower!   Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:39 pm

Yes u're totally right, time flies by! u got only 13 weeks to go! if u're still working then it's gonna go even quicker! But when ur baby will be born i dont think u gonna have time to miss ur pregnant times since ur mind will be so occupied with ur baby !
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

PostSubject: Re: Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower!   Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:26 am

I know! ONLY 13 weeks!! I had the glucose screening test yesterday. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be...but it's a milestone.
Back to top Go down
SamanthaSakda
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
SamanthaSakda

PostSubject: Re: Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower!   Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:36 pm

I'm having it next month and i hope i won't fall asleep during the 1 hour waiting lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower!   Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nursery, maternity pics and the baby shower!
Page 1 of 1