An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

just some suggestions for this site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cindy82
cindy82

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-18

just some suggestions for this site Empty
PostSubject: just some suggestions for this site   just some suggestions for this site Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:36 pm

hi, i think it would be great if yall had a post where you could share and vent about a miscarage if you have had one or in the procces of having one. i know it helps to talk about it as i have had one and i am ttc again. also have a spot ( in memory) doesnt have to be just over a baby but anyone. im sure this site will do great, im trying now to get people to come on over What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy82
cindy82

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: TIME   just some suggestions for this site Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:43 pm

ALSO ON THE TIME OF THE POST, IT PROB WOULD BE BETTER TO CHANGE IT IF POSABLE TO LOST SAY FOR EXAMPLE( LAST POST 1 HR AGO, 10 MINS AGO AND SO ON) SINCE EVERYONE IS IN DIFFRENT TIME ZONES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: thanks   just some suggestions for this site Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:55 pm

I'm getting on it right now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ruttish
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: just some suggestions for this site   just some suggestions for this site Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:33 pm

Alright ladies.....

As for the issue with time your going to have to pm me your timezone. They only have GMT time zones(Example:12:29 GMT-6 hours) Confusing? Same thing I thought! If you can set the time zone from your profile, go ahead. But as fas as I can see, the forum time zone is based on mine. Embarassed

As the issue with home there's a "Home Button" at the top of the page. Just look for this button:just some suggestions for this site Icon_home

Sabrina
I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ruttish
waitn838
waitn838

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: inbox - new messages   just some suggestions for this site Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:54 pm

im noticing its kind of difficult to know which messages are the new ones in your inbox. Is there a way to highlight which messages are new vs. the ones that have already been read?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just some suggestions for this site   just some suggestions for this site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just some suggestions for this site
Page 1 of 1