Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm trying hard not to be whiny but...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-02-18

I'm trying hard not to be whiny but... Empty
PostSubject: I'm trying hard not to be whiny but...   I'm trying hard not to be whiny but... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:48 pm

this heartburn is killing me!! it doesn't matter what eat or drink, I continuously have heart burn!! *whines*
I have tried Tums, pepcid, mylanta, milk... does anyone have any suggestions? If not, I am going to have to whine to my doctor... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
kamala

kamala

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: I'm trying hard not to be whiny but...   I'm trying hard not to be whiny but... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:53 am

hi crystin,

i get the heartburns too.. without reason most of the time. i find that drinking cold milk with alot of ice cube helps. i see that you've mentioned milk in your post, but have you tried it really cold? hope it helps. good luck. I love you
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trying hard not to be whiny but...   I'm trying hard not to be whiny but... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:58 am

Yes unfortunately, I have tried it like that too! It does seem to help, but not make it go away... I can deal with the Braxton Hicks, gas, consipation...but something about heartburn turns me into a sniveling girl Sad

Thank you for your suggestion though and if you find anything else, let me know and I will do the same since we are in the same boat Wink
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: I'm trying hard not to be whiny but...   I'm trying hard not to be whiny but... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:09 pm

I have to admit that I got really bad heartburn yesterday. After I stopped burping (which happeneds alot these days, everything makes me burp) I got heartburn and I tried mylanta, oh my god, why didn't anyone tell me how gross that crap is! YUCK!!! Then I tried ice cold water, milk, etc. Then finally my partner suggested for me to have a lolly, I know how stupid it sounds but I couldn't get rid of the mylanta taste either, so I gave it a try and it seemed to work, but I only think it worked because I was more worried about the mylanta taste and about getting rid of it. Hopefully it was a once off thing, but if not I've been told to get some chalkeeze tablets, as they helped my sister. Good luck ladies!

Love Em
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trying hard not to be whiny but...   I'm trying hard not to be whiny but... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Thanks for the advice. I will have to try that...I am willing to try anything at this point! ugh!
Yeah, Mylanta is awful... Maalox seems to take the edge off...

Thanks EM I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm trying hard not to be whiny but...   I'm trying hard not to be whiny but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm trying hard not to be whiny but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Second Trimester-
Jump to: