Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joys Of Pregnancy

Go down 
+9
krystine
waitn838
Brown Eyed Gurl
mommy2be242
kamala
lil_miss_86
Crystin
SamanthaSakda
Admin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:21 pm

What is the best moment in your pregnancy? I will have to say feeling the baby move.

Cool
Sabrina
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ruttish
SamanthaSakda
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
SamanthaSakda

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Many many things!   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:32 pm

I love every second i get to hear my baby heartbeat, feeling the baby move, and decorating the nursing room flower
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Number of posts : 142

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: What I love....   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:43 pm

I thought the best part of being pregnant was hearing our little one's heart... But I have to say that my favorite part now is feeling Austin move. It's the best feeling in the world by far.
sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crystinspace
lil_miss_86
lil_miss_86

Number of posts : 68

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: The Best thing about this Pregnancy?   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:03 pm

Hey ladies,

I would have to say the best thing about his pregnancy so far was seeing my partner's eyes all teary when he felt his son kick for the first time! I thought he was going to cry! It was a wonderful moment! That same day my MIL and SIL both felt "Corey" kick. That would have to be the best so far! 17wks5dys to go and I can't wait!

Love Em
Back to top Go down
kamala

kamala

Number of posts : 11

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:12 pm

the best moment of my pregnancy was feeling my baby move for the first time. the rest include seeing the movement from the outside, seeing him during ultrasound, and of course going on a shopping spree with my hubby for maternity clothes. when we first got to know that i'm having a boy, he was so filled with pride and joy that he brought me shopping for fancy maternity clothes immediately after the doctor's appointment.
Back to top Go down
mommy2be242

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Best pregnancy moment   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:10 pm

I would have to say the best pregnancy moment was seeing my boy on my 20 week ultrasound. Until that point I knew I was pregnant but seeing him with all his fingers and toes and little heart beating made it real to me. I've been toting those ultrasound pictures around with me ever since.
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:36 pm

mommy2be242 wrote:
I would have to say the best pregnancy moment was seeing my boy on my 20 week ultrasound. Until that point I knew I was pregnant but seeing him with all his fingers and toes and little heart beating made it real to me. I've been toting those ultrasound pictures around with me ever since.

I have every sonogram picture in my purse! haha! even the one where Little Austin was just a little Blueberry! (7 weeks) I will whip them out to anyone who asks...and even some who don't! Cool
Back to top Go down
Brown Eyed Gurl
Brown Eyed Gurl

Number of posts : 61

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:53 pm

So far the best moments I've had is hearing my babies heartbeats for the first time just recently and another best moment is when I felt them both moving at the same time... bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:01 pm

Brown Eyed Gurl wrote:
So far the best moments I've had is hearing my babies heartbeats for the first time just recently and another best moment is when I felt them both moving at the same time... bounce bounce

That must have been a really neat experience! Austin moves around quite a bit, but I couldn't imagine what it would be like having two of them move around at the same time! how cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waitn838
waitn838

Number of posts : 24

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:50 pm

since im still early it was def seeing the baby the first time on u/s and hearing the heart beat....ill def be more excited when i find out the gender and start feeling my lil sprout a lot more but im extremely happy im pregnant and am in the 2nd trimester cheers
Back to top Go down
krystine

krystine

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:59 pm

the best moment i've had, was hearing my baby's heart beat on Valentine's day at the doctors office. My fiance shed a tear and i felt over whelmed with hearing my baby's heart, it made me feel so much more connected.
Back to top Go down
AutumnLyfe
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
AutumnLyfe

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:27 pm

I am going with with when one of the boys gets the hiccups. I love that!
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:23 am

I wonder if Austin has had the hiccups yet. I have been waiting... I love you but I am not sure if it's him just moving around or if he might have the hiccups...

he has been moving A LOT lately... I love it... I just sit there and watch my tummy go up and down and jut outward... It's so cool!
Back to top Go down
Brown Eyed Gurl
Brown Eyed Gurl

Number of posts : 61

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:16 am

Krystine--------Valentine's Day was the first time I got to hear my angels heart beats too it was breath taking....
Back to top Go down
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

Number of posts : 37

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:24 am

i found this avatar while browsing!! brown eyed girl! you can use it for your signature

Joys Of Pregnancy 114612t009imudoe Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetema.multiply.com
emazens
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
emazens

Number of posts : 37

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:30 pm

Joys Of Pregnancy 496135yhyxz1lwfl
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetema.multiply.com
Krystena

Krystena

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:20 pm

I think that each pregnancy milestone you reach is the "best so far". Finding out you are pregnant is memorable, especially for those who were TTC. Feeling the little flutter of your baby adjusting and settling in for the nine month trip. Hearing their little rapid heartbeat for the first time... okay, every time. The first time you feel that little one move. The first time the daddy gets to feel his baby move, you'll melt at the sight of his face as he feels it. The ultrasounds that start to really take shape and you can see their little fingers and toes, see their cute button nose...

Then there's the birth - not so fun...

But let's face it - that is by far the best moment of pregnancy, when it's all over and you can look in the eyes of your little baby and feel yourself fall further in love with him/her than you were before, more than you ever thought you could love another human being... even if this one isn't your first. There is just something special about that first eye contact that will leave such an impression in your heart.

So - I'd have to say the best moment of a pregnancy is the moment it's over.
Back to top Go down
Whitters
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
Whitters

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:41 am

my favorite so far has been feeling Critter move. The first time felt so weird! My eyes got so big! Now I can feel it almost every day! Especially in the morning. I think I have an acrobat!
Back to top Go down
Crystin
Crystin

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:35 am

I love feeling Austin Cole move! it's so nice to have that little reassurance that everything is okay with him Very Happy It's so cool to be sitting there and your entire stomach shift and then that little elbow come across!
We have roughly 5 weeks until the due date!!! woohoo!

I can't wait to hold my little one. I am sure that will be my favorite part Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joys Of Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joys Of Pregnancy   Joys Of Pregnancy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joys Of Pregnancy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Joys Of Pregnancy!-
Jump to: