Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for mom's & mom's to be.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
+22
AutumnLyfe
baby#3
Dallas'Girl
waitn838
Brown Eyed Gurl
beauty3551
Tasia32
njeosys
mommy2be242
allygrl
cindy82
SamanthaSakda
eeyore
HappyRae
Crystin
Jennipher
amy1stbaby
Jaymie
kamala
emazens
lil_miss_86
Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
leeadove

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hello mommies to be!   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:57 am

Hi

My name is Leeanne - I am currently 22+6 at the moment with my first baby (me and my husband found out at our 20 week scan that it is a little boy! We are so excited!!!

I am looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing advice!

Leeanne x
Back to top Go down
AutumnLyfe
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
AutumnLyfe

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:13 am

thanks kamala! She is the light of my life and the lightening! LOL How are you! Welcome Leedove!
Back to top Go down
SamanthaSakda
Active Baby Cycle User
Active Baby Cycle User
SamanthaSakda

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:43 pm

kamala wrote:
Autumn... I love the pic of your little girl grinning beside your belly.. SO CUTE!!! sunny

That's exactly what i was thinking!
Back to top Go down
maxisdueinjune

maxisdueinjune

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:57 pm

Hi my name is Jennifer and I am due with baby Maxwell Scott on June 26th 2008. I wanted to introduce myself. I am looking forward to talking and sharing stories with everyone.
Back to top Go down
jamama07

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:58 pm

hey im Jamie. im an 19 and 7 weeks 5 days preggo right now. its my first baby and my boyfriend and i are really excited!! we decided to not get married yet until my bf finishes school so we dont feel pressured into it just because of the baby.
Back to top Go down
Dallas'Girl

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Dallas'Girl wrote:
hey ladies. I'm Ashley, I have a 3 week old son, Alexander Jude. I'm 16 and live in michigan...

not sure what else besides i'm a HUGE dagorhir nerd Smile

Welcome Ashley! Wink What is dagorhir? scratch

Thanks. Dagorhir is a mid-evil/fantsy thing. You make "weapons" and fight against other people..

Dagorhir.com OR eryndor.com (my chapter)
Back to top Go down
mommyof2soon2b3

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: My intro!!   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:12 pm

Hi ladies. My name is Niki. I am engaged to a wonderful man named Marcos. We will be married late next spring. I am so excited. Our little one is due September 17th, and we are sooo extremely happy and couldn't be more impatient and excited to meet our baby. We have two girls already from my previous marriage, but they are just as much his as they are mine and my ex's. Both my girls, Payton-10, and Ariana-7 call Marcos Daddy. I love it!! Well thats it for now I guess. Good luck to all!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions-
Jump to: